Know Hope..
So in the begining i wrote something completely different. some bullshit about being good and attrating good, which is all true but somehow after I wrote it, it felt fake.
Let me tell you what I really think, and yes I realise that nobody probably even reads this, but i want it to be out there and maybe someone will pick it up and it will touch their heart.
Life definatly throws us curve balls, and we have to find the strength and the tools to deal with heartache, dissapointment and loss of faith. But theres a flip side to all of this, hope.
All over Tel-Aviv you can find graffiti of an unkown artist who writes in various shapes and coulours.. Know Hope.
Its what makes us human. Compassion and the understanding that in order to get what you want in life sometimes you will have to encounter loss, but you move on and move up and eventually you see the big picture, that everything happens for a reason and your dreams WILL manifest into reality, its all a matter of time.
A new year is at our doorstep and I trully wish for us all of us to step into it with a leap of faith. I am an ultimate beleiver in Love, and I am positive it will fill our hearts and our homes with sounds of joy and laughter.
Happy new year


4 Comments:
great post
glad to see you writing here again....
HAPPY NEW YEAR
your my biggest fan :)
hi jannette its me koby from the past remember...give me a sighn if u see this
hey koby, write me.. jannettec@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home